A church in west Centennial will have different voting and voter-service hours than originally advertised, according to the Arapahoe County Elections Division.
The voting center at St. Thomas More Catholic Parish, on South Quebec Street near East County Line Road, has updated hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m on Nov. 2 and from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Election Day, Nov. 3.
The church serves as one of the county’s Voter Service and Polling Centers, one of a handful located in the Centennial area.
At Voter Service and Polling Centers, the public can do the following:
• Drop off a filled-out mail ballot;
• Vote in person;
• Register to vote;
• Update voter registration;
• Request a replacement ballot if a ballot was damaged or missing;
• Receive language interpretation service;
• Vote on an accessible electronic device for voters with disabilities.
Voter Service and Polling Centers are open on certain days and hours starting Oct. 19. See exact times and locations here or call 303-795-4511.
Arapahoe County voters may also use one of 33 secure ballot drop boxes, open 24/7. All drop boxes are emptied daily by bipartisan teams and monitored by security cameras. Find box locations here or call 303-795-4511.
Due to public health concerns, the county Elections Division strongly encourages everyone to fill out their mail ballot and place it in one of those drop boxes to reduce in-person contact.
Other Voter Service and Polling Centers in the Centennial area include the following:
• Arapahoe County Lima Plaza at 6954 S. Lima St., east of the Walmart on East Arapahoe Road;
• Smoky Hill Library at 5430 S. Biscay Circle along East Smoky Hill Road;
• Southglenn Library at 6972 S. Vine St. in The Streets at SouthGlenn.
See a quick guide to voting in Arapahoe County here.
The county Elections Division is a part of the county Clerk and Recorder’s Office.
Other items that may interest you
We have noticed you are using an ad blocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we receive from our advertisers helps make this site possible. We request you whitelist our site.