The City of Centennial is accepting applications to serve on its election commission. Terms are for three years.
Those on the election commission:
• May establish election policies and procedures for municipal elections that are not coordinated with Arapahoe County.
• Review and approve election plans.
• Serve as an advisory board to city council.
• May make recommendations to council whether certain elections should be held by mail ballot.
• Advise on policies related to any regular or special municipal election and to troubleshoot identified election questions.
• Evaluate the number of voters in each of the four city council districts to ensure each district has approximately the same number of voters.
The election commission meets once a quarter on the fourth Tuesday evening or as needed at the Centennial Civic Center. The application is available at http://centennialco.gov/Government/election-committee.aspx or from the city clerk by calling 303-754-3324.
The application deadline is 5 p.m. June 7.
Other items that may interest you
We have noticed you are using an ad blocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we receive from our advertisers helps make this site possible. We request you whitelist our site.